Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I Feel Like I Got Hit by a Mack Truck


http://www.easttown.com/_files/images/wine.jpg
Hello, old friend

Oh wait... that's because I did.  No cause for alarm but I was in a minor car accident yesterday.  The minor part being I walked away without nary a scratch.  The unfortunate part was my poor car was hit by and then got caught on a Mack truck which crunched in the side and ripped off the bumper.  And this was all before 9am.  So needless to say when presented with the choice of making baked beans that evening or drowning my sorrows (namely 'oh crap your car is a mess, it was 'legally' your fault and you owe your big fat deductible') in wine, I chose the wine. 

On a lighter note, the phrase 'I feel like I got hit by a Mack truck' holds no weight with me anymore.  In fact, anyone who uses it will automatically be assumed to be in great health. 

So barring any more drama, I will be fully participating in this week's Sunday Supper.  It is my week to pick and I already have an awesome recipe ready to go!

Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment