Some other things have changed a lot over the years as well. Did you know they have themes for their sayings on the hearts each year? While there will always be the classic Be Mine heart, this year features 'Tweet Me!' and 'Facebook Me!'. I found a great list of the past 10 years of conversation heart history. Here is a snippet of how the sayings have changed over time.
|Zack Morris- "Time Out!"|
Here's a quick run down of the next few years and their featured sayings:
|2008 Conversation Hearts|
- 2001, Limitless Love- 'Odyssey' 'Moon Beam' and 'Venus'
- 2002, Fashion Forward- 'Vogue', 'Tres Chic', and 'Diva'
- 2003, Love Lessons- 'Let's Read', 'Whiz Kid' and 'Teach Me'
- 2004, Happily Ever After- 'I Love You', 'Love', and 'Start Now'
- 2005, The Game of Love- 'Cheer Me', 'Be My Hero', and 'Be a Sport'
- 2006, Home & Family- 'Home Sweet Home', 'Home Sick', and 'House Party'
- 2007, Animal Attraction- 'Cool Cat', 'Puppy Love', and 'Bear Hug'
- 2008, Love's in the Forecast- 'In A Fog', 'Chill Out', and 'Get My Drift'
- 2009, Menu of Love- 'Recipe 4 Love', 'Table 4 Two', and 'Top Chef'