Friday, May 31, 2013

Summertime Salad Series- Watermelon and Feta Salad

Barcelona Beaches
My bathing suit season is starting soon, very very soon.  It scares me.  I leave for Spain on Wednesday, so not only do I need to be bathing suit ready but I also need to be tan.  I am so shockingly white I will scare the Spaniards.  That can easily fixed by a quick trip to the spray tanner, the bathing suit issue is another problem all together.  My plan is to eat lots of greens and fruits.  I have an obsession with fruit in particular watermelon.  I could eat an entire watermelon in one sitting, so the salad for this week's salad series is a perfect combination.  It has my greens as well as my watermelon.  I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!


Watermelon, Feta, Arugula Salad
 8 cups of cubed seedless watermelon
1 bag of baby arugula (15 ounces)
2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
1 7 ounce container of crumbled feta cheese


Add all ingredients into a large bowl with the exception of vinegar.  Toss to combine and drizzle with vinegar.  

No comments:

Post a Comment