Monday, August 18, 2014

Jen Dreams of Home

I am traveling this week to lovely Juarez, Mexico.  I just touched down in El Paso and I am already missing home.  El Paso isn't a city with much ambiance outside of the giant fence separating it from Juarez.  It does have the allure of delicious steak houses that I will partake in during my long week spent here.  

On another note, besides dreaming of home, my husband, comfy bed, and cuddly dog (not necessarily in that order), I am also dreaming of sushi.  Something that is not advisable in this land-locked area of the US.  This sushi dream is fueled by a documentary Jason and I watching this past weekend, Jiro Dreams of Sushi.  I wanted to fly over the Tokyo and eat at this restaurant for the cool price of 30,000 yen per person (close to $300).  If you haven't seen it I suggest watching it, it's on Netflix to stream. Take a break from binge watching old WB dramas and dream of sushi with me and Jiro. 

No comments:

Post a Comment