|All the Sharp ladies|
|The two expert noshers|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Toast pecans for 5 to 10 minutes on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine toasted pecans, brown sugar, maple syrup, and bourbon. Mix until combined.
- Roll out pastry sheet on a floured surface. Place pecan mixture in the center spreading out to form a circle the size of the brie. Place brie on top of pecans. Fold over pastry and pinch to close.
- Place wrapped brie on foil lined baking sheet, pecan filled side up.
- Place into oven and cook for 25 minutes, or until pastry is light brown.